Installing kitchen cabinets in NJ&NY
Call us today for great prices
Quality service from experienced kitchen service contractors, at 201-212-4461.
Redoing your kitchen is a great way to breathe some new life into your living space, whether you’re living in a large suburban home or a city loft apartment. One of the best ways to overhaul your kitchen aesthetic is installing a kitchen cabinet in New Jersey with a brand new look and feel.
At All One Kitchen, we’ve experienced kitchen design and kitchen cabinet installation in NJ contractors, with years of experience helping NJ and NY homeowners make their design dreams a reality.
If you’re interested in your options for installing kitchen cabinets in your home, call us any time at All One Kitchen for help from experienced kitchen contractors, at 201-731-5146.
Install Kitchen Cabinets for a Brand New Look
Bored with a tired, dated old kitchen design? With so many great cabinet installation options, there’s no reason to stick with cabinetry that you’re just not crazy about. From sleek, minimal modernist kitchens to rustic Pacific Northwest style interiors, there’s a cabinet design and material to fit any decorative style.
Options for Installing Kitchen Cabinets in NJ
For new kitchen cabinets, there are four basic types that you can incorporate into your kitchen design:
- Base. Standard base cabinets are usually 24″ deep and 36″ wide, although custom sizing is often available, depending on the manufacturer. They usually stand on a 4″ baseboard called a “toe-kick,” making them more convenient to access.
- Wall cabinets. Wall cabinetry usually ranges from 12″ to 17″ deep
- Tall cabinets. Tall cabinets are ideal for use as broom closets, pantries, and other storage areas that need more room than a typical base or wall cabinet.
- Specialty cabinet units. Looking for something a little different? Specialty units like sink fronts, corner cabinets, and suspended units can help you maximize storage space, especially in smaller homes and apartments.
Customized Kitchen Cabinet Installation in New Jersey
Cabinets are graded into four categories, based on their quality of construction. Your budget and needs can determine what type is best suited for you.
- Ready-to-assemble (RTA) cabinets. RTA cabinetry is great if you’re on a budget, but want something solid that looks good and works well. The selection is narrow, and the sizing is limited. You can generally get RTA kitchen cabinets in NJ and NY at hardware stores, as well as furniture stores like IKEA. Although RTA cabinetry can be installed by the homeowner, you may want to consider professional kitchen cabinet installation if you’re not an experienced DIY-er.
- Stock cabinets. Stock kitchen cabinets are an economical option that’s a step above RTA cabinetry. They’re mass-produced and only available in certain sizes, measured in 3-inch increments. They come in a wider range of materials than RTA cabinets, ranging from cheap particle board to high-quality solid wood. They’re a great option if you’re looking for an affordable kitchen cabinet installation option that doesn’t sacrifice looks or quality construction.
- Semi-custom. Semi-custom kitchen cabinets will allow you to pick from a wider selection of sizes and materials, often with a better quality of construction. These special-order cabinets come in standard sizes but can be altered to increase depth for more storage space. They also offer more flexibility in terms of materials, styles, and decorative elements, allowing for a more personalized look.
- Custom cabinetry. These high-end kitchen cabinets offer the highest quality of construction, and the best selection of materials, finishes, and styles. They’re completely one of a kind and tailored specifically to your kitchen. With custom kitchen cabinet installation, your design options are practically endless.
Cost to Install Kitchen Cabinets in NJ
The typical cost to install kitchen cabinets can vary dramatically, depending on what cabinets you choose. If you’re a DIY-er on a tight budget, ready-to-assemble cabinets from retailers like IKEA can be put together on your own, leaving you with only the cost of the cabinets themselves.
If your budget allows more freedom, costs range from less for standard stock cabinets, to potentially quite costly for custom kitchen cabinet installation. The artisan design and construction of custom cabinets make them more costly, but the quality is worthwhile and will add value to your home.
The materials you choose can also affect the price. Particleboard covered with laminate is generally the cheapest option, while specialty woods like mahogany or cherry are significantly more expensive.
At All One Kitchen, our experienced NJ kitchen cabinet installation contractors can help you find and install the perfect cabinets to fit your design style and your budget. To find out more, call us any time at 201-212-4461.