How do you install knobs on cabinet doors?
Cabinet knobs are a practical piece of hardware that often serves as a decorative accent. The color of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets would only look fine if the knobs are set evenly. For the proper installation process, use a silicone stencil that fits the corner of a cabinet door and guarantees that all measurements are correct. Shops and hardware stores sell easy-to-make templates to use in the course of fixing the knobs. Sub-Zero Wolf Kitchen Installer offers professional installation services for your kitchen, ensuring that your cabinets are installed correctly and securely. And you can contact All One Kitchen for adequate information on your cabinet knobs. Here is a guide on how to install knobs on a cabinet door.
Place the plastic template over the cabinet door corner where you want to add a knob. It must be on the side of the door facing the hinges; on a wall cabinet, use the bottom corner, and on a foundation cabinet, use the upper corner.
- Decide where you want the knob to go. If your cabinet doors have a boundary across a flat or elevated frame, use a measuring tape to locate the horizontal middle of the border. If the doors lack a border, pick a location 2 to 3 inches from the edge of the frame. To choose a height, imitate reaching for the knob and observing where your hand falls. The most popular location is 2 1/2 to 4 inches from the lowest part of the door. If your outline has holes, use a pencil to circle the space that corresponds to your chosen spot. If not, then if there isn’t an appropriate hole on the template, mark the location on the template.
- Take the door template off. Drill a hole in the blueprint where you marked it with a drill bit the same length as the screws you want to use to mount the knobs if one does not already exist. To prevent misunderstanding, fill all of the gaps on the blueprint that you are not using with masking tape.
- Place the template model over a cabinet door corner. In pencil, trace around inside the hole in the door. Save the template for later use.
- Drill steadily via the cabinet door where you’ve made the label. To avoid splintering the wood, use extra caution as the drill bit emerges from the backside of the door. Label and drill the remaining cabinet doors.
- With one hand, place a knob on the front of a door and cover the opening with the other. Insert a screw from the back of the hole on the other side. Screw it into the knob and the door. Start with your fingertips and work your way up to a screwdriver. Tighten the screw until the knob is firmly in place. In the same manner, connect the remaining knobs.
Why choose us?
One way to add value or beauty to your home is a well-designed kitchen. Well-installed cabinets can give your kitchen an elegant and organized look and also increase the overall value of your home. Many homeowners have increased the value of their homes by doing some basic kitchen cabinet repairs and refinishing. If you need to improve the appearance of your kitchen and increase the overall real estate value of your property, then you should consider doing some kitchen cabinet repairs and refinishing.
A lot of people out there think you need to break the bank if you want to carry out kitchen cabinet repairs or general kitchen repairs. Well, this may be true if you want to install new cabinets or when you decide to work with most companies out there that do not offer cost-effective pricing. At All One Kitchen, we stand out from the crowd because we provide you with a high-quality kitchen cabinet repair service at a cost-effective price. All thanks to our cost-effective model of pricing that allows you to choose only the most important things you need us to fix in your cabinet.
At All One Kitchen, every cabinet and general kitchen improvement service we offer is carried out by professionals who have over 15 years of experience and they are capable of handling any kitchen repair task within a short timeframe. All our professionals have been licensed by the appropriate authorities and they follow all safety guidelines to deliver an outstanding job.
If you are looking to improve the look of your kitchen without spending a lot of money and time, then you should get in touch with us. At All One Kitchen, we will provide you with a zero-cost quote for your kitchen cabinet repairs and renovation as well as an estimated time to get your kitchen repairs done. We also have a team of customer support that is ready to assist you with any questions you may have. Pedini Kitchen, Neff Kitchen, and Luxor Kitchen are some of the brands we work with, known for their high-quality products and innovative designs, ensuring that your kitchen renovation is done to the highest standards.